Here's the scene of our downstairs bathroom from this past week:

Yep, you guessed it...
POTTY TRAINING.
We started the process this past Monday, 6 days ago.
And I'm SUPER excited to say that this guy right here...

IS POTTY TRAINED!!
Thanks to the genius-ness of 3daypottytraining.com, it was a quick and dare I say, fun process!
I'm not gonna lie, the 1st 2 days were rough. I cleaned up A LOT of pee. But by day 3, things were really "clicking" with Mylo, and since then he's made it to the potty every single time!
(We've still had a couple accidents at nap and night time, but he's had more dry sleep times than wet! Whoo-hoo!)
In a nutshell, with the 3 Day Potty Training program you quit diapers cold turkey. (Yikes, I know!) You pretty much glue yourself to your child's side for 3 days, and get them to the potty EVERY SINGLE TIME they go to teach them that that's where we go to potty. They really do start catching on quickly. Especially when there's rewards involved!
Stickers for peeing and small prizes for pooping worked for us. Mylo showing off his completed potty charts...

I am HIGHLY recommending this to everyone. For $24 you get an ebook, printable potty charts, and lifetime online mentoring. I've had to email them a couple times and they've gotten back to me promptly with solutions/suggestions that worked well for us!
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO MY POTTY-TRAINED BOY, MYLO!! GREAT JOB!

Yep, you guessed it...
POTTY TRAINING.
We started the process this past Monday, 6 days ago.
And I'm SUPER excited to say that this guy right here...
IS POTTY TRAINED!!
Thanks to the genius-ness of 3daypottytraining.com, it was a quick and dare I say, fun process!
I'm not gonna lie, the 1st 2 days were rough. I cleaned up A LOT of pee. But by day 3, things were really "clicking" with Mylo, and since then he's made it to the potty every single time!
(We've still had a couple accidents at nap and night time, but he's had more dry sleep times than wet! Whoo-hoo!)
In a nutshell, with the 3 Day Potty Training program you quit diapers cold turkey. (Yikes, I know!) You pretty much glue yourself to your child's side for 3 days, and get them to the potty EVERY SINGLE TIME they go to teach them that that's where we go to potty. They really do start catching on quickly. Especially when there's rewards involved!
Stickers for peeing and small prizes for pooping worked for us. Mylo showing off his completed potty charts...
I am HIGHLY recommending this to everyone. For $24 you get an ebook, printable potty charts, and lifetime online mentoring. I've had to email them a couple times and they've gotten back to me promptly with solutions/suggestions that worked well for us!
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO MY POTTY-TRAINED BOY, MYLO!! GREAT JOB!
3 comments:
Great Job Mylo!! That's so great!
Congrats to Mom too!! Yay!!
I"m totally impressed! Kate, you're such a great mommy!! :-) did that book say anything about getting your kid to stop wearing diapers at NIGHT? Ava's getting so big I"m gonna need to buy Depends soon!
Way to go Mylo! And that first picture, priceless!
Post a Comment