Stumbled upon your blog from Drea's blog. I have 2 boys also, and yours look the same age difference as mine. I Have a 3 and a half year old and a 2 year old (17.5 months apart). I'm due with a 3rd boy later this year.
Hey, your son is wearing a Quebec shirt! (I'm from Montreal!) You ever been?
3 comments:
i would be too!!
That's a great recipe to share with some blogging buddies:) hint, hint!
hes so sweet!
Stumbled upon your blog from Drea's blog. I have 2 boys also, and yours look the same age difference as mine. I Have a 3 and a half year old and a 2 year old (17.5 months apart). I'm due with a 3rd boy later this year.
Hey, your son is wearing a Quebec shirt! (I'm from Montreal!) You ever been?
Your boys are adorable!
Post a Comment