Yep, I know, you don't have to tell me. I've totally neglected my blog.
So let's play a little big of catch up so you can see what we've been up to.
Pretty much your typical summer stuff...
Playing in the sprinklers...

Lollipops and haircuts...


Zoo...
LOTS of crafts and coloring...
I had a fun get together with some of my best girlfriends from high school...
L to R - Melissa who lives in AZ, me, Sarah who now lives in the next neighborhood over from me (!), and Christa who lives in NC.Now the summer is coming to an end, and I'm excited for fall!
Next week we will begin our new adventure in doing some homeschool preschool stuff for Mylo.
I've got an entire stash of supplies for learning fun and LOTS of crafts!
Mylo also starts gymnastics next week! SO FUN! I can't wait to see him in his class - he's going to LOVE it!
So that's about it! Tonight we are going to a hot air balloon festival which I am SUPER excited about.

We've been learning about hot air balloons all week thanks to our library books, so now we get to go see them in action. Hopefully I'll get some good pics and actually do a BLOG POST about it!
3 comments:
Oh, Kate! You're doing great, I can tell!!! Can't wait to hear more...you'll love it, and it will be so fulfilling for all of you...blessings on you all!!
Love these pictures! Sounds like a great summer :)
Looks like you guys have been keeping busy! Now that the weather is starting to cool down here, I need to find more art projects to do indoors.
Post a Comment