I'm not usually a huge card person. It doesn't make or break my occasion if a card isn't attached to the present, or sent in the mail. I'm right up there with the worst of 'em in remembering to get cards for people, let alone send them out in time to receive it on their birthday. (By the way, sorry Aaron for forgetting yours last month.)

But I do know someone who LOVES cards. Doesn't matter WHAT it's for, Mylo will carry a card he's received for hours re-reading it, looking at it, and relishing in the excitement of it.
Today we had a wonderful visit with Jon's Aunt Nancy and Uncle Rick. Since Mylo's birthday is in a few weeks, they generously brought him a gift. (Well they brought ME some stuff too since MY birthday is next week...thanks guys!) After they left, I found a birthday card left in Mylo's gift bag that he didn't initially see.
You would have thought I handed him a million dollars by his reaction.
He has spent all evening with this card, and is currently taking it up to bed with him to sleep with. He has read it and re-read it over and over again...each time it says something a little bit different and I LOVE hearing the things he comes up with.
I caught a little bit of it on camera:
1 comment:
This little video is just precious!! How sweet Mylo is...He is simply a delightful little guy -We were very blessed to be with him and the rest of you yesterday!!
Much Love from Us to You!!
Aunt Nancy & Uncle Rick
Post a Comment