Tuesday, June 7, 2011

All Done!




...with bedrest that is. YAY!


Went to the doctor this morning and Desmond is considered "fully cooked". If I go into labor they won't do anything to stop it.


After 2 weeks of bedrest I'm READY to be able to move around! And I'm already dilated to 3 even AFTER all that sitting around! So I see LOTS of walking in my near future. If I start having contractions, I'm gonna do some jumping jacks to get 'em going even more, lol!





Oh how I can't wait to hold my precious babe!!




8 comments:

shellycoulter said...

Congratulations! :) Can't wait to see pics of the little guy! And so glad you are off bedrest! I've been down that road and it's exhausting for the whole family! :) Enjoy this last bit of time as a family of 4. :)

Homegrown Tribe said...

you are so adorable!!! I can't wait to "see" this new little man... soon!!!!

britt

Carinn said...

YAY!!! You look super adorable & I'm so glad that you're able to be up and moving around now!

Drea said...

you look awesome!!! cant wait. Your gift btw shipped monday, travis was suppose to ship it last week, remember I told you? :) - well he didnt, so we shipped it on the way here, hopefully it gets to you in time before des comes!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you...its soooo close. I wish I could be there with you.
YOu are so adorable Kate and I can't wait to see and meet Desi.
YOu are gorgeous!! I love your excited face...too cute!!
HUGS

In Everything said...

Yay!! You look great by the way!! Enjoy all the baby belly karate kicks while they last... you might miss them;) ANd walking is great:) If you do jumping jacks... you've got to VDO it;)

Praying for a great labor;)

Sarah said...

You are too cute. And you did an awesome job working to keep him in there. I can only imagine how hard it was. Good luck in the remaining days :)

H said...

Yay!! That is great news!! You look beautiful. Full glow. :) Good luck!! Can't wait to see his little face!