I could die laughing while watching this video!
We were looking at pics of Desmond's birth the other night, and came across this. For some reason I hadn't seen it. It's like video GOLD. Completely cracks me up...or maybe that's just my coping mechanism for seeing myself after the most horrifically painful experience of my life!
For your viewing pleasure...my conversation with Jon about what the H-E-double hockey sticks just happened.
(Warning: I say the word sh*t in it, so don't watch while your kids are in earshot. Or else they'll be running around saying it, and who wants that?)
We were looking at pics of Desmond's birth the other night, and came across this. For some reason I hadn't seen it. It's like video GOLD. Completely cracks me up...or maybe that's just my coping mechanism for seeing myself after the most horrifically painful experience of my life!
For your viewing pleasure...my conversation with Jon about what the H-E-double hockey sticks just happened.
(Warning: I say the word sh*t in it, so don't watch while your kids are in earshot. Or else they'll be running around saying it, and who wants that?)
3 comments:
girl you looked awesome;) And what a fun video... memories;)
I've been following your blog for a bit now -- you have a beautiful family!
This video made me laugh! I don't have children yet, but the thought of just going through labor {with drugs} scares me a bit! Women like you are my heroes :0)
awe I just saw this! great memory to have, ur so funny :) and real.
Post a Comment