Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I just sent my baby off to preschool...


How did we get here already?


My first baby, Mylo Josiah, started pre-school today.


First day of school picture...

(I got this genius idea of coloring a sign with their grade from my friend Kelly's blog.)


Brothers...



Walking through the parking lot, heading to preschool!...



Stopping for a pic with one of his best buddies, Alaina. They're in the same class!...



Proud Mommy and Daddy...



Excited to hang up his backpack on his very own peg...



Settling into class, starting with a little coloring...



Today was just a really fun, special day for all of us. Mylo has always been at home with me since he was born, so to send him off to school was an exciting milestone!


He came home with fun stories and cute little papers of what they worked on that day. While in the car, one of the first things he said was, "How did Phin do?" LOL! They're RARELY apart, so I thought it was cute that he wanted to see how Phinny did without him around. And in fact, Phinny did great! We went to library storytime. :)


I am so pleased with the preschool we have chosen for Mylo. It is at a Christian church here in town, and only like 5 min. away. Since we live in a small town, I know lots of the other parents, so its fun to see familiar faces.


I am just so excited for Mylo to get to do this. I can't wait to see how much he grows and learns throughout the school year!


No comments: