We had a super fun weekend, so I figured I should blog about it, right?
We kicked it off with....wait for it......DATE NIGHT!!
Our first one since Desmond was born!

Oh how lovely it was, friends. Just the two of us. Uninterrupted conversation. I almost forgot how much I love my husband, lol!
We started off with dinner at Bonefish Grille. (Bang-Bang Shrimp anyone? Yes please!) Then we headed to a pub for a beer...
We need to do that more often. SO enjoyable.
Saturday was a lazy day around the house. Then I took the 2 big boys to my friend's house for a bonfire. I of course forgot my camera, but the boys had A BLAST with all the other kids while I enjoyed some adult conversation!
Sunday I took JUST Mylo to my in-laws' church for their annual pumpkin patch/outdoor fun thing-a-ma-jing. It is SUPER rare for me to get one-on-one time with any of my kids, so this was extra special and fun...

It is SO easy to go out with just ONE kid!
They had a bunch of those blow-up bounce house jumpy things set up. Mylo was LOVING it...

While there, I ran into a couple that Jon has known forever and ever. They actually had their 3rd baby about an hour before us, right down the hall in the same hospital! Yep, they heard all my screaming. :)
Here I am with Melissa, and her sweet baby girl Delaney...
Then that evening we headed to my mom's to celebrate her 39th birthday! (yep, she had me when she was 7.) I of course forgot my camera for this occasion too, err.
Then it was back home for bedtime stories in our new ginormous ridiculously comfortable new bed...
What'd you do this weekend?
1 comment:
I like Desmond's smile about the new comfy bed. He looks like he really likes it. :)
Post a Comment