Monday, June 11, 2012

Mylo's Preschool Graduation



Yep, I know...I'm the worst blogger EVER.  Now that that's out in the open, let's move onto the good stuff...


MY LITTLE MAN GRADUATED PRESCHOOL!


I know that doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but when you're a parent, EVERYTHING is a big deal.  Mylo LOVED preschool...he grew and learned SO MUCH over the school year.  We couldn't be more proud!


Here he is just before his big graduation ceremony...



And for good measure, here he is at the beginning of the school year...



We headed out to the preschool for the big show and graduation ceremony.  


But first let's stop and smell the flowers...



Mylo and one of his best buddies and classmates, Alaina...




The kids putting on their show...





Mylo walking in his cap and gown, to show he's a graduate...


 

The preschool graduates of 2012...





Our handsome little graduate...





Mylo, we are SO proud of you!  You have become an amazing, smart, sweet, helpful, adventurous little boy!  We are blessed to have you as our son, and can't wait to see you start Kindergarten in the fall.  But first, we're gonna enjoy summer!


2 comments:

Jaime said...

ugh....they never had a graduation for my son at preschool or kindergarten...humph

he looks adorbs...
Congrats Mylo!! you are getting so big!

Knit and Purl Mama said...

Congrats Mylo! So cute! Sean graduated Pre-K last week! He did a show too, I blogged about it a few days ago.