Today we sent our first born off to kindergarten. I could go ahead and tell you how sad I was and that I cried and all...but the truth is, I was SO excited!
Someone else was super excited too...
Getting all the important photos before we head off...
Hugging Pop-Pops goodbye...
On our way!
Almost there...
With friend/neighbor/classmate Brady...
(Brady's like a whole head taller than Mylo, lol!)
Mylo's classroom...the calm before the storm...
Mylo LOVED it! His words exactly..."I loved Kindergarten! But not like I love family, just like, I loved it."
He only goes half days in the morning, so he was home for lunch, and we all enjoyed some Dippin' Dots to celebrate...
I'm just so excited for him and can't wait to see how much he learns and grows this year!

1 comment:
awe I love this....how fun! Is he going full time Kindergarten?
Post a Comment