Monday, August 27, 2012

Crazy Love






I am getting ready to start this book.  It's called Crazy Love by Francis Chan.  But I can't get past the excerpt.  I keep reading it over and over and over.


Heavenly Father, thank you for Your grace.  Your forgiveness is SO good that I struggle with believing it at times.  Thank you for rescuing me from myself and giving me Your Holy Spirit.  Your love is better than life.


I think I will make that my prayer at least 4,000 times a day.
 

2 comments:

Erin and Ryan said...

I know many many people who read this book and loved it! It's currently on my must read list!

Shannon - theSIMPLEmoms.com said...

I find myself thanking God daily lately...not that I didnt' before, just more now. I just am so thankful for what he has given me...many and few blessing daily. Praise God! Keep us posted on the book!