Well it's that time of year again. Football season. Around these parts that means the Buckeyes.
Ohio States kicks off their season today. At least I think. Ok, if I'm gonna be perfectly honest, I have no idea if today is their first game or not. All I know is Jon took Mylo down to "the shoe" for his very first football game.
(you should totally be impressed I know the name of the stadium.)
Last night we headed out to the front yard to toss around the football in preparation. Again, I'll be honest...I had nothing to do with the football. I sat there and drank a glass of wine. And took pictures. Of funny football faces made by Mylo.
I find them to be almost as funny as the Olympic divers funny faces. You've seen those, right?
Anyhow, like I said, Jon is taking Mylo to the game today. Here they are all set to go...
So cute. :) Mylo was SOOOO excited. I can't wait to hear how much fun he had.
Go Bucks! (I think.)









No comments:
Post a Comment