Did you guys know I have a sister wife?
This is on our special sister wife ceremony day...
(we've both lost a lot of weight since then, lol.)
Ok, in reality it was on HER actual wedding day to BEN back in February, and she was 8 months pregnant. And I'm not sure WHAT was going on with me. I was still breastfeeding, but sheesh, those cheeks and that double chin!
I don't know how she puts up with me but she is the best sister wife a girl could ask for.
I think I will buy her this sister wife necklace to show her how much I love her...
(I'm not really sure what to say about this horrendous piece of jewelry. But it really is a real thing, brought to you by the sister wives themselves. Gah.)
While looking at this jewelry, that Cindi seriously told me about, something caught my eye on one of the descriptions of the jewelry...
"We have a lot of ladies say they have a
friend that they have a "sisterwife" like relationship with. (They are
quick to point out they aren't sharing their man though!) she is the
best buddy, the confidant, the rock, a mother figure to their children
and she is a strong woman."
Aaaaaand....that's totally Cindi. You guys, if you were to look up the word friend in the dictionary, you would find Cindi's picture. She is amazing in so many ways. We've only been friends for just over a year, but I count her as one of the best friends I've ever had. I can trust her, and love that she continuously speaks truth into my life. She doesn't even know how PROFOUND 90% of the things that comes out of her mouth are. She is gifted with wisdom beyond her years. (She's only 29. Pffffsh. Bitch. Just kidding! Sort of.) Every single time I hang out with her, I leave feeling refreshed, cared for, a little bit wiser, and all other things good. If I could marry her, I totally would. She's freakin' awesome.
Cindi Lou, I love you.


1 comment:
<3 That was intense! I think I've finally stopped crying long enough to leave a comment! God has put many people in my life and I am grateful for all of my friends. But you my friend are a special blessing sent straight from the Lord. I love you!
Post a Comment