You know the moms I'm talking about. When they're in charge of snack at the preshcool, they come with butterfly shaped rice crispy treats covered in custom sparkle fondant, complete with google eyes and homemade organic dried fruit for antennas.
"Oh my gosh, it was SO easy. PINTEREST!" she says.
I am in charge of snacks for Mylo's soccer game tomorrow. I didn't go TOO overboard, but I feel I went the extra mile as far as soccer snacks go. In addition to orange slices (because what's a soccer game without orange slices?), each member of the Screaming Eagles team will receive one of these...
Yeah, it's basically a happy meal complete with a soccer ball maze activity and crayon. Inside you'll find this...
Again, nothing TOO overboard, but notice they are actually BRAND NAME Sunny D and Scooby Doo Graham cracker sticks. No generics for BWSA's finest little athletes.
Oh, and the Sunny D has the fun sippy tops no kid can resist.
I still feel motivated to do fun stuff like this since Mylo is our first and I'm not burnt out by it all yet, lol! Probably by the time Desmond needs snacks for preschool and sports stuff he'll be lucky if I send him with leftover Taco Bell hot sauce packets. (sorry, buddy.)
But for now I'm still in the Pinterest-worthy snack phase. Go ahead, pin this. I'm down.


No comments:
Post a Comment