Jon and 2/3 of the crazy boys...
Cute Mylo apparently practicing for senior portrait poses...
Phin was very upset that Mylo got to go to school and he didn't. He refused to say goodbye to him on his 1st day of Kindergarten. But he had a change of heart when we were halfway down the street. This is him (in his jammies with his stuffed animal stingray) saying goodbye to Mylo, even though he felt sad...
Mylo, holding our hands...a little bit tentative to go in with his new class...
Cutest baby ever? Pretty sure the answer is yes...
Phinny with his dippin' dots...
Again, cutest baby ever...
Driving to my mom's house. Check out all those Britax carseats! Safety first...
(In case you're wondering, Mylo and Phin are in the Frontier 85 carseats. Desmond is rear-facing in a Boulevard. I HIGHLY recommend, and honestly will ONLY go with Britax.)
My mom with all 5 of her grandsons...
(Poor lady wanted grand-daughters so badly. Sorry Karen, no tu-tus for you. Just dinosaurs and trucks.)
I get kisses from this guy A LOT...
I have a lot of men in my life (most of them age 5 and under), but THIS is my main squeeze. Thank you Lord for him, because he is AWESOME...
And that's it for pictures. What you CAN'T see from these photos is that God is doing a DEEP work in me right now. I am falling in love with Him all over again, and am SO thankful for his faithfulness in my life. God is good, and I am blessed.




1 comment:
I love your hair color! Makes me want to color mine dark for spring...hmmm...:)
Post a Comment