We had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Fun times were spent with family, and the boys were a BLAST this year! They were so sweet and thankful which makes giving them gifts all the more enjoyable.
Christmas Eve we had our traditional BBQ ribs and spent a lovely evening with Jon's parents.
My man grilling up ribs in the snow...
Jon was the first one up at 6:00am on Christmas morning. He woke me up and said, "Babe! It's Christmas morning, I'm so excited! Let's get up!" To where I promptly grunted, rolled over and went back to sleep, haha! The boys got up at 7 and we headed downstairs to open presents.
We don't do santa in our home, because we want the boys to know that we celebrate Christmas because of Jesus' birthday. They each get 3 gifts to celebrate because that's what Jesus got from the 3 wise men. Mylo really understood that concept this year which warmed my heart so much! Because we set this precedence all throughout the season, I really feel it makes a difference in the boys' attitudes towards the presents and the day in general. They are happy, thankful, sweet and pure joy to be around. I hope we can make it like that every year!!
Stocking time...
Tearing into the gifts! The boys are SO into anything Super Mario Brothers...Phin got a Mario art kit that he LOVES...
Mylo and his Mario Kart cars...
Happy Desmond...
After our family of 5 celebration, we headed over to my mom's for our annual pajama party, breakfast and gift exchange.
Jon with Mylo and our nephew Hayden. Exhausted already and we haven't even opened presents yet!
Beckett's ready to open gifts...
The babies teaming up to infiltrate the box of gifts...
Mommy with her buds...
Chaos at Gigi's...
Brother love...
That's Beckett's bus, Desi. Sorry.
Tired babies...
Beckett and Aunt Magi snuggling...
(I think Beckett is actually HER child with that blond hair and blue eyes!)
It's so easy to get a good picture of all three boys in their Christmas jammies...
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! Anyone else's house look like a tornado of toys came through?





1 comment:
Looks like a Merry Christmas indeed! Also, you have the most beautiful skin I think I've ever seen!
Post a Comment