Here's what I wonder...will I dilate to like 8 cm. before my water breaks and then all of a sudden it will, and I'll have to give birth in my car during the 45 minute drive to the hospital?
maybe jon should read up on "emergency childbirth" ? tee-hee! Do you want me to send out an email to group for prayer? you'll be fine; remember God is capable to handle a birth anywhere!
4 comments:
ur 8cm?!
Thats the tiniest stretch mark ive ever seen! LOL u have nothing to worry abt.
Love the nursery btw
you're getting SO CLOSE! I can't wait to meet little phinn.
britt
now I'm nervous and I don't even know you! Ach!!
maybe jon should read up on "emergency childbirth" ? tee-hee! Do you want me to send out an email to group for prayer? you'll be fine; remember God is capable to handle a birth anywhere!
Post a Comment