Friday, March 27, 2009

The Law of Smiles

Seriously...I am CONVINCED it is impossible to get both my kids to smile at the same time in just ONE picture. I feel lucky when my children are close enough to even be in the same picture, let along smiling simutaneously. They just both seem to smile at opposite times.

Examples:

(I am doing every song/dance possible to make these two laugh. At the moment, Phinny is buyin' it.)...


Seriously, ONE SECOND later...


(yes, Mylo IS smiling behind that paci he RARELY takes out of his mouth.)

Mylo's smiling while Phin gives him the evil eye...


One second later, Phin's smiling while Mylo gives ME the evil eye...


I mean, C'MON! This is impossible! I WILL make this happen.

And this one is ENTIRELY too cute not to share.
Mylo was PILING toys all around Phin's head while he was in his swing. I thought for sure Phin would cry, because Mylo isn't exactly the gentlest big brother there is. But Phin just sat there, content as can be, while Mylo shared all his toys with him...


4 comments:

Joyful said...

They are SO cute! It makes it totally worth the 3 hours a sleep a night doesnt it?!?!

Anonymous said...

Kate, your kids are too cute! I'm at 37 1/2 weeks now, so we could have our next little one at any moment. Your posts make me look forward to having two little boys :)

Shelly said...

Um, yeah, my kids rarely, if ever, all smile at the same time,either!! And that's so true about Mylo putting his toys on Phin's head...My kids are WAAAAY rougher on each other than I think is good, and no one cries! It's so weird!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are beautiful! Seriously, you guys have an incredible looking family.
That is so funny about the smiling thing, that had me cracking up laughing. They must be a riot to be around. I can just see you running around after them.... I think that would be a good cardio workout is it? LOL
Talk to you soon on facebook, great blog!