Have I kept you in suspense long enough?
Well, the answer to my big news is simple.

Simple, as in I'm the newest Simple Mom!
"What the heck does that mean?" you may ask. Well, I have been asked to join a team of wonderful women who review all sorts of products geared toward families on the website SIMPLE.
I'm sure you've heard me speak of this site MANY times in past posts. It's one of my favorites! Not only have I gotten GREAT ideas of unique things to buy, I've also WON several items over the year or so I've been following it!
I tried to "get on" last fall when they held a contest to find a new "SIMPLE Mom". I'm glad I didn't get chosen then since I was bursting with baby, and had no idea how I would have done reviews at that time! But now that I've settled into being a mom of two, and SIMPLE needed a new mama, the timing is JUST RIGHT!
SIMPLE is an awesome site, so make sure you go check it out! You TOO could win some REALLY cool stuff!
Well, the answer to my big news is simple.

Simple, as in I'm the newest Simple Mom!
"What the heck does that mean?" you may ask. Well, I have been asked to join a team of wonderful women who review all sorts of products geared toward families on the website SIMPLE.
I'm sure you've heard me speak of this site MANY times in past posts. It's one of my favorites! Not only have I gotten GREAT ideas of unique things to buy, I've also WON several items over the year or so I've been following it!
I tried to "get on" last fall when they held a contest to find a new "SIMPLE Mom". I'm glad I didn't get chosen then since I was bursting with baby, and had no idea how I would have done reviews at that time! But now that I've settled into being a mom of two, and SIMPLE needed a new mama, the timing is JUST RIGHT!
SIMPLE is an awesome site, so make sure you go check it out! You TOO could win some REALLY cool stuff!
5 comments:
Woohoo! I look forward to reading your reviews! So happy for you!
YAY!! I am so glad you are on our team!!!
glad to have you on board! Let the fun commence...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I am looking forward to your reviews. I know this will be an awesome experience for you and you will have lots of fun!
God's timing is best!
Ohhh this sounds like fun!!! Congratulations!! So how does this work? Do they send you stuff, you review it, and then send it back?
Post a Comment