
Ok, here's Jaime and I, as promised.
I was SO thrilled to finally meet Jaime in person. I had talked to her on the phone a few times, because she is the one that heads up SIMPLE. She is just as sweet as can be, and ULTRA talented. You HAVE to check out her blog of the pictures she took and edited of our day at the zoo. She is super creative and funny, and just an all around wonderful person!
And speaking of wonderful, her son Ethan is just about the sweetest little guy ever! He's one of those kids you want YOUR kids to be friends with. :)
1 comment:
Oh how fun is that!! Jamie reviewed a meeUp for me...I'm glad you had a great time with them. There are a few bloggy buddies that I have that I'd love to meet, but they live NOWHERE near me...:-(
Lacie and I are still trying to figure out how to hook up, though...
Post a Comment