I'm pretty excited about these new necklaces I got for the boys, and I just have to share about them with you!! I was talking to my friend Nikki about poor Phinny having a tough time with teething. She sent me a link to this site called Hazelaid. She said when her daughter was teething, the amber necklace really made a difference. You'll just have to read here to see how these necklaces take the edge off the pain associated with teething.
We've only had the necklaces for a few days, so I can't really say whether or not they're making a difference. But Mylo is SUPER excited that we all have matching necklaces. (yep, I got one for myself too.)
Last night at bathtime I got some cute pics of the boys modeling their jewelry. :)


I just think these necklaces look so adorable on the boys, and I love the natural health benefits they offer! I'm excited to see how they make a difference for us.
Hazelaid offers other 'healing' jewelry using hazelwood and magnets. They are inexpensive so I think its a no-brainer to give these a try! I'll be doing a full review on SIMPLE on these necklaces soon, and Hazelaid is going to do a giveaway and coupon code!! So keep an eye on that.
We've only had the necklaces for a few days, so I can't really say whether or not they're making a difference. But Mylo is SUPER excited that we all have matching necklaces. (yep, I got one for myself too.)
Last night at bathtime I got some cute pics of the boys modeling their jewelry. :)


I just think these necklaces look so adorable on the boys, and I love the natural health benefits they offer! I'm excited to see how they make a difference for us.
Hazelaid offers other 'healing' jewelry using hazelwood and magnets. They are inexpensive so I think its a no-brainer to give these a try! I'll be doing a full review on SIMPLE on these necklaces soon, and Hazelaid is going to do a giveaway and coupon code!! So keep an eye on that.
2 comments:
Hey, stopping in to say hey! I've been reading for a few months, found you through Drea's blog. I too have two boys (3 and almost 9 months) AND I live in Ohio! So I wanted to de-lurk and say hello:) I was JUST looking at these teething necklaces for my 9mo. the other day. Looking forward to if you like them or not! Maybe I will buy some if they work well:)
I have been a little break from the internet while my parents were visiting for a few days, but stopping by to say hi! I am going to have to check out these necklaces.
Post a Comment