Sunday, December 6, 2009

Phinny's 1st Birthday Party!

Today was the day...Phin's 1st birthday party!

He's all ready in his birthday get-up...



(Thanks Uncle Oats!)



Phin's special cake...
(yes, I am 100% aware that I should not be allowed to decorate cakes - this thing looks horrendous.)



Walkin' with Nana, building up an appetite for cake...



"But I don't like cauliflower...I told you, I want cake!"...



Ok, fine then.
Look, she can walk, sing Happy Birthday, and carry a cake...all at the same time!...



Here's your cake, Phinny!...



"I'll just dig right in thank you very much"...




"Oh that's good stuff"...






Daddy, Phinny, Mommy...



Sharing with Mommy...



Mommy had a hard time convincing Daddy to kiss her...



But she succeeded, as always...



Who are you callin' crazy lady??



Someone's a little excited after all that sugar...



Time for presents!





Crawling with his backpack from our great friends...



We had a WONDERFUL party with great friends and family, all to celebrate our SWEET Phinean Jude. Phinny, you have blessed this world with a joy that is indescribable!!



4 comments:

Diana said...

okay, so you are way more on top of things that me! Our party was yesterday and I haven't even thought about downloading the pictures yet.

Drea said...

I felt like I was there :) SO CUTE lol and my fav part was "my parents are weird" caption. U all are just adorable. Love phinnys cake btw.. who made it?

Nancy Board said...

Classic pics and vimeo. Mylo wanted to partake in the cake.Thanks for the memorable day. nana and grandpops.

Shelly said...

Super cute! You make me crack up...Ava's birthday was the 5th, but we had to cancel her party 'cause I was sick...