These two are becoming quite the pair...

They love to team up and be silly...

Or just play and have fun together...

I couldn't be happier that my boys are such good friends and love to play with eachother. Oh trust me, we have our moments! But all in all they love eachother and are always looking out for one another. As their mom, who gave birth to them 19 months apart ON PURPOSE so they'd be close in age, I am thrilled that my plan is WORKING! I'm so happy they have eachother.
Welp, now their fighting...gotta go!

They love to team up and be silly...
Or just play and have fun together...
I couldn't be happier that my boys are such good friends and love to play with eachother. Oh trust me, we have our moments! But all in all they love eachother and are always looking out for one another. As their mom, who gave birth to them 19 months apart ON PURPOSE so they'd be close in age, I am thrilled that my plan is WORKING! I'm so happy they have eachother.
Welp, now their fighting...gotta go!
5 comments:
it gets even sweeter :)
my boys are best friends.
although they do still fight :-D but what friends dont? hehe they miss each other lots when separated... i cant imagine them not having each other.
My girls are the same way. I love to see them starting to play together. They do fight and it always seems to be when I am on the phone making an important call. =) I always wanted someone close growing up and since I didn't get that, I am glad I can give that to my girls.
Those pj's are CUte!! And yes, it's a wonderful thing when siblings are friends...we had our moments early on when we really wondered if Alec and Benji would ever get along and now they're inseparable.
My boys are the exact same way. They are less than 17 months apart and I'm so happy about that. I can't say we necessarily planned it, but we weren't preventing it. Now that they are 3 years old and 20 months they are really starting to play together more and more. It's such a joy to see it. In a month we'll be welcoming baby number 3...our first girl and it will be interesting to see how she fits into the mix.
that's the best - when they really start enjoying each other...
Post a Comment