Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring is here!

We've had some great weather here in the Midwest, so Friday was our first official day of playing outside.

We had our first wagon ride of the season...



And walked over to the post office because we live in a cute small town where pretty much everything is within walking distance, I love it!



Then we had an impromptu lunch on the deck, even though none of our furniture is out there...



But the lunches went untouched, because the boys were way more interested in playing ball...





And greeting one of our favorite neighbors Margie whom we haven't seen ALL winter!...



We are soooo ready to be outdoors regularly. We live in one of those great neighborhoods where there's lots of kids, and everyone's always outside.

I realized while we were on the deck, this was Phinny's very first time walking on the deck! He started walking over the winter and we haven't been on it at all since it's been covered in snow. But we have SO MANY more adventures to come out there...YAY for warm weather and a GATED deck!!



5 comments:

Drea said...

awe i remember that deck :) memoriessss ur boys are just precious.. and this made me crave strawberries! lol

My2Gs said...

That reminds me so much of my childhood living in town. We walked and rode our bikes everywhere. Now we live out in the country...which is awesome, but definitely miss the walking!

Diana said...

I wanna live in your town! Thanks for the sweet comments on my post.

Diana said...

Do you like your wagon? I was just looking at the same one at Costco this last weekend and was wondering if it would be a good investment.

H said...

I so need to be your neighbor too...