...at least that's what we call him.

*photo courtesy of the amazing Drea Wood
...but he's not exactly a baby anymore.
My sweet Phinean is growing up, and at 18 months, he is definitely becoming a little boy. (*sniff, sniff*)
We had his 18 month check-up today, so I thought it'd be fun to update you on some of the things that make our "baby" who he is!
Weight: 26 lbs. 15 oz. - 55th percentile
(and you can feel every ounce of it - the kid is SOLID!)
Height: 32 1/2 in. - 60th percentile
Phin is a GREAT eater. He eats pretty much anything I give him, just not bananas.
He is also a phenomenal sleeper. He sleeps about 13 hrs. a night, and takes two 2-hour naps during the day. (Mylo was the same way, and in fact he still sleeps about 11 hrs a night with a 3 hour nap during the day.)
Words he is saying:
apple
bubble
purple
yellow
ni-night
bye-eee
Mommy
Daddy
Nana
Pop-pops
baby
ear
nose
toes
shoes
all gone
up
no
...and I'm sure there's several more that I can't think of right now.
Phinny lovvves his big brother. They hug, kiss and snuggle all the time. They love to play with one another and follow eachother around. SOOOO glad I had my boys close together! They are besties!
Phin's special talents include dancing, beat-boxing, and climbing.
He brings our life such AMAZING joy, just like his brother! We are so blessed.


*photo courtesy of the amazing Drea Wood
...but he's not exactly a baby anymore.
My sweet Phinean is growing up, and at 18 months, he is definitely becoming a little boy. (*sniff, sniff*)
We had his 18 month check-up today, so I thought it'd be fun to update you on some of the things that make our "baby" who he is!
Weight: 26 lbs. 15 oz. - 55th percentile
(and you can feel every ounce of it - the kid is SOLID!)
Height: 32 1/2 in. - 60th percentile
Phin is a GREAT eater. He eats pretty much anything I give him, just not bananas.
He is also a phenomenal sleeper. He sleeps about 13 hrs. a night, and takes two 2-hour naps during the day. (Mylo was the same way, and in fact he still sleeps about 11 hrs a night with a 3 hour nap during the day.)
Words he is saying:
apple
bubble
purple
yellow
ni-night
bye-eee
Mommy
Daddy
Nana
Pop-pops
baby
ear
nose
toes
shoes
all gone
up
no
...and I'm sure there's several more that I can't think of right now.
Phinny lovvves his big brother. They hug, kiss and snuggle all the time. They love to play with one another and follow eachother around. SOOOO glad I had my boys close together! They are besties!
Phin's special talents include dancing, beat-boxing, and climbing.
He brings our life such AMAZING joy, just like his brother! We are so blessed.

2 comments:
It seems like just yesterday you were talking about how you got NO sleep with your newborn boy! Wow how time has flown by! Hes such a sweet little man!
I LOVE all of your pictures! I can't believe our "babies" are already 18 almost 19 months old. Sniff, sniff! I haven't had a free moment to have the privacy to call you, but promise to soon. I am not forgetting about you and also got my Skype installed finally! =)
Post a Comment