Ok, let's head back to November and I'll give you a quick run-down of our entire Christmas season. How did I miss posting anything about Christmas?? I'm going to blame the pregnancy. It just makes sense to.
Ready? Here we go...
In November we got all the boys their Christmas jammies, and here they are modeling them. Adorable? Absolutely. (L to R - Mylo, Phin, my nephew Hayden.)

The day after Thanksgiving, we put up our tree. Sophie came over to help. Mylo is over the moon in love with her. Sorry girl, you're stuck at Nana and Pop-Pops house cause I can't clean up someone else's poop.

Actually, BOTH the boys are over the moon in love with her...

Daddy has been on vacation the last 2 weeks, so we've been able to do fun things like go play in the snow!...

Mylo LOVES it...
Christmas Eve we just hung around the house all day in our sweats...

Then we had Nana and Pop-Pops over for our traditional Christmas BBQ ribs. Oh you must try them. Must. And we went to church where my kids seriously impressed me by being so well-behaved - they didn't have children's classes, all the kids were in the sanctuary with us.
In the morning we did "Christmas" just the 4 of us. Opened stockings...

And presents...

Then we headed over to my mom's for our pajama party...

presents...
I re-gave my aunt the F*-ing horse balloon...
(a must read story if you haven't yet)
There were lots of toys to be played with...
Snuggles to be shared...
and food to be eaten...

We had a really wonderful and blessed Christmas. How was yours?
No comments:
Post a Comment