Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Yep that's my belly.





Every time I think to take pictures of my belly, my husband isn't around, so I'm left to set the timer and attempt to line myself up in the frame. Which I'm terrible at, obviously, these pictures are horrifically unflattering.


Oh well.


You all are dying to see the belly anyhow, right? I thought so.


From the side...



And from the front...



Those stretchmarks are courtesy of Phin. Thanks buddy. We'll see what kind of "decorations" this little guy adds to the canvas.


So I'm around the 6 month mark. I've gained 25 lbs. I've eaten A LOT this time around. I'm just SUPER hungry! My biggest craving has been Indian food, but my cravings change constantly. Other things I've craved are cucumbers with ranch dip, frozen juice, and donuts.


This little guy moves around SO much, which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! There is something so sacred and special about feeling your baby move around in your belly. Out of my 3 pregnancies, this guy moves the most.


I am SICK of wearing sweats and SO ready to break out my spring maternity wardrobe. When I first found out I was pregnant (in October), I stocked up on summer maternity clothes that were on super sale. I've got some really cute stuff to wear, and I'm DYING to break out a cute summer dress and sandals!


My ultrasound pics from when we found out the gender are really bad...you can't make out ANYTHING. So I'm thinking of going to this place where you can pay to have a 3D/4D ultrasound. And since we still haven't decided on a name, I think seeing his sweet face will help us make a final decision.


5 comments:

Drea said...

I love you Kate!
All 3 of my boys besides Taite left their art work. Taite I still think was adopted and it was a dream that I was pregnant with him, cause I really dont think I had any physical issues result from his pregnancy lol - but ya know :)

I think you look great!! I wish I could give the belly a rub in person.

Jaime said...

awe you are so cute...I like your belly..mine was aweful. maybe I will come down and take some maternity pictures for you!!

In Everything said...

love this:) The "art work" is beautiful and I LOVE that term!!

And I love pregnancy b/c I get to eat whatever I want!! LOL!! Seriously though, I love being able to enjoy food and provide good stuff for the babe growing;)

And savor those baby karate kicks... sweet memories;)

Diana said...

I LOVE your belly! I had 3D ultrasounds with both girls courtesy of birthday presents from my parents. Both times it was so much fun. I would definitely recommend it!

Knit and Purl Mama said...

I did 3D U/S for only my first son, I enjoyed going & seeing!

LOVE your belly bump! Makes me miss mine! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!