Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Mylo!!




4 years ago today, God fulfilled my heart's deepest desire by giving me you.

Mylo Josiah, cutest pirate I ever did see.



How old are you again?



Oh yes, that's right, four. This mama can hardly believe it. You will no longer allow me to call you my baby. You insist that you're a big boy.


You bring us so much joy everyday. You are such a delight to be around. I love having conversations with you...it still amazes how much you understand and how smart you are. And you are seriously smart. You are outwitting mama already!


You're favorite thing right now is basketball. Daddy bought you a really nice hoop, and you could play for hours. You also love to watch it on tv. March Madness was like heaven to you. You also really love golf and already have a fantastic swing.


We have you enrolled in gymnastics, which you love and are great at. You are always doing gymnastics around the house, and teaching your brother some moves.



Speaking of brothers, you are a great big brother to Phin!



Yes, you have your brotherly moments where you don't get along, but for the most part you two are best buds. You are so thoughtful of him- you teach him how to do things and always want to include him. If we're out and about without Phin, you talk about him, and want to bring special things home for him.


Speaking of being a big brother, you are about to become a big brother for the 2nd time, which you are thrilled about! You ask about the baby constantly and give mama's belly hugs and kisses. Again, you are so thoughtful and are always including the baby when you talk about our family.


Mylo, you have made our lives worthwhile. God was so gracious to us by giving you to our family. My heart skips a beat when I think about how much I love you!


HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY MY SWEET MYLO!!



For comparison:

Mylo's 1st Birthday

Mylo's 2nd Birthday

Mylo's 3rd Birthday





1 comment:

Knit and Purl Mama said...

Happy 4th birthday Mylo! He's so cute. Hope it was a good one!

I have Mack's 3rd birthday in June coming up, and I have no idea what to do for his birthday this year.. and I need to get invites out... like yesterday!