Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....today was a good day. :)
It was the kind of day I needed to feel refreshed after all the challenges lately.
It started off with Nana coming over to watch the boys so I could meet with my pastor. It was a very encouraging meeting as always. And was nice to talk through some things I'm struggling with in my heart. I left there feeling refreshed spiritually, and it was made even better that I could drive home with my windows down and sunroof open. IT. WAS. GORGEOUS. TODAY.
I came home to my two lovelies who were just as ready as I was to play outside! So I pulled out my hammock and vegged out while I watched the boys collect rocks and acorns in the yard.
It was the kind of day I needed to feel refreshed after all the challenges lately.
It started off with Nana coming over to watch the boys so I could meet with my pastor. It was a very encouraging meeting as always. And was nice to talk through some things I'm struggling with in my heart. I left there feeling refreshed spiritually, and it was made even better that I could drive home with my windows down and sunroof open. IT. WAS. GORGEOUS. TODAY.
I came home to my two lovelies who were just as ready as I was to play outside! So I pulled out my hammock and vegged out while I watched the boys collect rocks and acorns in the yard.
Checking out their stash...


I love these little guys!...

When it was time for naps, my little ornery stinker-pants thought he could get away with taking his in MY hammock. Don't think so buddy...
After naps, it was time to head back outside! We broke out the new water table...thanks Gigi and Aunt Kathy!!...

Love how Mylo sticks his tongue out when he's concentrating. He gets that from Aunt Lisa. :)
Our friends a few doors down came to join in on the fun...

Time to snuggle in the hammocks...

Warming up with Daddy...

This guy still has the softest baby skin, I could just snuggle him forever!...
And just like any day full of fun, there's always the aftermath...
But since I'm well accustomed to chaos these days, this doesn't even phase me. It'll get picked up at some point, by someone, lol! Most likely my awesome husband.
2 comments:
Yep:) SOunds like a great day!!!
I love your porch and hammocks!! The porch looks like a great place to let the kids outside and get messy but not be in dirt OR inside.
What a beautiful day!! I agree! And your boys...I could eat them right up. So cute!!
Post a Comment