Friday, October 5, 2012

Layers and bangs



I can't be the only one out there that cuts their own hair, right?  Ok, don't get me wrong, I totally go to an amazing salon when I need a "real" haircut.  But I won't lie, sometimes I do a little snip-snip here and there in-between visits.


I am a daily pony-tail girl.  Boring, I know.  But it's how I'm most comfortable.  I do TRY to make my pony-tails toward the fashionable side, but that can be very difficult to do.  Which is why I decided I needed some bangs and layers around my face.  So I grabbed my shears and went to work.




(Don't mind my no make-up face.)


Whaddya think?  I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, but I will surely tweak it 800 times before it's "just right".  I think this will definitely add a little more depth and style to my regular ole' ponytail.


I've got a hot date tonight, so I'm off to put on some make-up and my new cowgirl boots!


3 comments:

My2Gs said...

Beautiful as always!!!

Knit and Purl Mama said...

You look great! Love the new do!

Jaime said...

I LOVE IT!!