If you've followed my blog for any length of time, you will know that I have this strange need to share the most embarrassing moments of my life with the entire blogosphere. Why I abuse myself in such ways, I don't know. Most people keep these situations to themselves. Or at least alter the details. Not I, my friends. I apparently have this unusual need to shock people with my awkwardness.
This is NOT the face of normal here...
I'd like to go on a walk down memory lane. To take you on a journey that's SURE to make you squirm a bit, get that awkward feeling where the only relief is to cringe and scream, and hopefully along the way give you a good laugh.
Let's start with my most popular post to date. Desmond's birth story. This is the one where I barely made it to the hospital and had to push an 8 lb. baby out of my lady bits without drugs. Everyone tells me it's their favorite, so here it is for your reading pleasure...
And who actually takes pictures of their 6 week post-pardum belly and puts it on the web for everyone to mock see? This girl.
(This post isn't exactly funny/entertaining...but the pictures. So horrific. And it's no wonder considering I looked like I was having triplets at 35 weeks.)
Moving along. Who could forget the post where I tell how a lady from my church ACTUALLY made me lift up my shirt and bra, then pinched my nipple when I was pregnant with Mylo. It really happened. Go on, read it. You'll die. I almost did.
And of course there's the one where I thought Milk of Magnesia was an antacid and was CHUGGING it when pregnant. Only me.
Last but not least, the post where I once walked in on my boss naked. NAKED. My BOSS.
Well, I hope you've enjoyed this awkward, embarrassing, and altogether uncomfortable journey. Did you get a good laugh? If so leave me a comment and tell me which post you thought was most cringe-worthy. Bonus points if you link me to an embarrassing blog post of your own.
1 comment:
I love you so much for sharing all those. Oh my goodness I am laughing so hard! :)
Post a Comment